Meals and Entertainment Receipts for IRS

What type of receipts you need to keep for IRS for your Meals and Entertainment?

Make sure that you keep the detailed and itemized receipt of the restaurants instead of your credit card receipts.

Also keep the itemized receipt of your hotel bill while travelling for your business instead of just your credit card receipts.

Leave a Reply